Jamboree Athletic Association
The Jaguar Jamboree Athletic Association is dedicated to the intellectual, physical and personal development of student-athletes, as well as staff, including a commitment to diversity and gender equity. Demonstrating leadership in all decisions affecting college athletics, the Jamboree will act in an ethical and honest manner, will promote an environment fostering the professional and personal achievement of coaches, administrators and staff, and will attain excellence in athletic performance, sportsmanship, financial strength, and superior fan satisfaction. This vision in athletics is at the core of the responsibility to the University, to our students, and to the public at large.
VISION FOR THE FUTURE
The Jaguar Jamboree Athletics Association provides a tax-deductible opportunity for individuals to provide support to Jaguar Athletics, funding the following priorities:
- Scholarships to provide exceptional education, housing and books for our student- athletes.
- First rate practice and competition facilities
- Top-of-the-line training, conditioning and safety equipment
- Coaches incentive packages to attract and retain the highest quality leaders for our athletic program.
- Travel budgets for coaches to recruit the brightest and most talented student-athletes from across the state, region, nation, and beyond.
The Jamboree goal is to assist the Southern University Athletics Department in maintaining a level of excellence in the classroom, in competition and in the community in order to solidify a national standing among the elite collegiate programs in the country.